Chapelco Hill Tour Including Pil Pil And Arrayanes Circuit - San Martín De Los AndesWrite a Review
OverviewTake in the dramatic natural beauty of the Argentine Patagonia on this 4-hour tour by minivan. Starting from San Martin de los Andes, travel along the sparkling blue Lago Lcar on the way to Chapelco Hill, a world-class ski resort, and enjoy free time to explore artisanal shops and see the sights. Capture sweeping panoramas of the Andes mountain rage and learn from a knowledgeable guide about the Mapuche communities you pass through along the way. Bonus: This small-group tour limited to 12 people comes with hotel transport.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourHop aboard a comfy minivan from your San Martin de los Andes hotel, and travel south with your guide along a route that follows along sapphire-blue Lago Lácar in the Andes mountains. Listen to informative commentary as you glimpse Cerro Colorado (formerly a volcano), Cerro Savanna and Paraje Pil Pil, home to a community of indigenous Mapuche Curruhuinca.
Stretch your legs at the Mirador de Pil Pil and capture panoramas of Lago Lácar, framed by the peaks of Mallo, Savanna and Colorado. When you see the Piedra de Trompul ('Chief's stone' in the native Mapuche language), find out about its local symbolic importance.
Next, disembark at the base of Mount Chapelco, a mountain that rises some 6,496 feet (1,980 meters) above sea level and also a world-class ski resort, surrounded by lenga forests with views of snowcapped Lanín Volcano. After a brief tour here, enjoy some free time and wander into shops that sell artisanal chocolate, smoked meat, refreshing beer and more. Or, take a cable-car ride (own expense) for aerial views of volcanoes, the Andes mountain range and Lago Lácar.
Back aboard your minivan, head back to San Martin de los Andes on the Arrayanes Circuit, a route named for its forests of cinnamon-colored trees. Pass through Puente Blanco, another Mapuche community town, and make a stop at Arrayanes viewpoint to soak up stunning views of San Martin de los Andes nestled amid the mountains, forests and Lago Lácar.
Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in the early evening.
Inclusions for Chapelco Hill Tour Including Pil Pil And Arrayanes Circuit
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Chapelco Hill Tour Including Pil Pil And Arrayanes Circuit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking, and bring a sweater in case of cold weather
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.