Charleston Strolls Tour
OverviewTour where carriages and motorcoaches are not allowed as you take a fascinating stroll with stories and traditions revealing Charleston’s rich history and colorful past. This two hour tour through America’s most charming historical district is sure to be the highlight of your visit.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your professional guide in the Mills House Hotel Lobby at 115 Meeting Street and enjoy our 2-hour journey through Historic Charleston South Carolina. You will see everything from beautiful cobblestone streets and custom Iron Gates as well as an incredible collection of 18th and 19th-century architecture, including a large number of distinctive Charleston single houses. These houses are typically a single room in depth, and oriented with the short access toward the street, with the entrance area on a long side in the alley.
Our Charleston walking tour will take you through areas with a rich history and colorful past so you can get a good grasp of Americas most charming historical district to make sure you are immersed in our city. Throughout the tour you will see some of our incredible sites such as our beautiful Antebellum Mansions, Rainbow Row which is a series of thirteen colorful historic houses in Charleston. Historic Waterfront Battery is a great place for photos as you will see southern mansions, cannons, cannon balls, palmettos, incredible views of Fort Sumter and so much more.
Our tour guides live, work and play in Charleston and can offer a wealth of historical information and insider tips on where dine and things to do. Let our knowledgeable tour guides show you some of Charlestons most famed landmarks as well as give you glimpses of this historic city that you can only see on foot. Our guides are there to answer any questions that you may have as you stroll through the cradle of southern charm and hospitality.
Inclusions for Charleston Strolls Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rainbow Row
- Historic Waterfront Battery
- Antebellum Mansions
- A visual tour of Fort Sumter
- Hidden Gardens & Courtyards
- Historic Churches & Graveyards
- The Revolutionary and Civil War
Exclusions for Charleston Strolls Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The pace of our walking tour is leisurely
Minimum numbers apply for the 2:00pm only. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.