- Meet at the Mcdonald's restaurant in Camden.
- Transfer to our tour vehicle or use your own.
- Arrive at the first location whilst still dark.
- Set up and wait for sunrise.
- Move to next location which is in a paddock which normally has wet grass, set up and take the sunrise over farms, through trees into and beyond Cobbitty.
- Your following locations are selected based on the sun, cloud cover or lack of it from this point.
- You could finish in the rainforest on the Nepean River of photographing through dust kicked up on a dirt road near a dairy farm or even a location where many TV movies are made ranging from Vietnamtorecent TV series Australia
- There is little time to set up, choose lenses and take your shots before moving onto each location.
- Comments are - it is exciting, you have to know your camera, didn't dream that these places exited, where have we been.
- Finish at the start location or join me for a coffee in Camden.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
before sunrise any day
Departure Details :
McDonalds Restaurant, Camden
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
A three hour tour designedto take advantage of the short winter days in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. One can encounter frost and mist which along with the rising sun and clouds formations helps the photographer create stunning compositions. The tour starts before sunrise enabling the photographer to set up before first light at a location near Cobbitty. All locations are rural with one providing the setting for my Adobe Perfect Picture of the Year Win in 2012. The tour finishes near Menangle on the banks of the Nepean river or on a dirt road near a dairy near Cobbitty depending on light conditions
Know More about this tour
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 1 person per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate