- Meet at the Mcdonald's restaurant in Camden.
- Transfer to our tour vehicle or use your own.
- Arrive at the first location whilst still dark.
- Set up and wait for sunrise.
- Move to next location which is in a paddock which normally has wet grass, set up and take the sunrise over farms, through trees into and beyond Cobbitty.
- Your following locations are selected based on the sun, cloud cover or lack of it from this point.
- You could finish in the rainforest on the Nepean River of photographing through dust kicked up on a dirt road near a dairy farm or even a location where many TV movies are made ranging from Vietnamtorecent TV series Australia
- There is little time to set up, choose lenses and take your shots before moving onto each location.
- Comments are - it is exciting, you have to know your camera, didn't dream that these places exited, where have we been.
- Finish at the start location or join me for a coffee in Camden.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
before sunrise any day
Departure Details :
McDonalds Restaurant, Camden
OverviewA three hour tour designedto take advantage of the short winter days in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range.One can encounter frost and mist which along with the rising sun and clouds formations helps the photographer create stunning compositions.The tour starts before sunrise enabling the photographer to set up before first light at a location near Cobbitty.All locations are rural with one providing the setting for my Adobe Perfect Picture of the Year Win in 2012.The tour finishes near Menangle on the banks of the Nepean river or on a dirt road near a dairy near Cobbitty depending on light conditions
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 1 person per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Sydney Discovery Tour by Private Charter
- Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney
- 2-Day Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip Including Scenic World and City Tour
- Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Number Two
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Sydney SYD Airport