Chateau De Vaux-le-Vicomte Tour With Champagne And Luxury Car Transport - Paris
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable visit to one of Frances finest castles on this Chteau de Vaux-le-Vicomte tour by luxury car from Paris. Travel by luxury car to the 17th-century Vaux-le-Vicomte where a welcome reception of Champagne and macarons await. Take a self-guided audio tour through the magnificent galleries and hallways, and admire the beautiful tapestries, luxurious furnishings and grand statues you find. Climb to the top of the dome and admire a 360 view around the estate from the dome which is 25 meters high. Explore the gardens, wander among the flowerbeds and water features at your leisure, then travel back to Paris.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourChoose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule and hop into your luxury car at your hotel in Paris for your journey south to Chteau de Vaux-le-Vicomte. An inspiration behind the grand Palace of Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte was built in the 17th century and is today widely considered among Europe's most impressive architectural landmarks.
On arrival, one hour later, take in spectacular views of the castle and gardens before stepping inside for a welcome reception. Sip Champagne in Vaux-le-Vicomtes luxurious surroundings and savor delicate macarons: traditional French treats that comprise a buttercream filling sandwiched between two flavored meringue biscuits.
With your audio guide in hand, set off on an informative self-guided tour of the castle and admire the many sumptuous furnishings, lavishly gilded walls and beautiful tapestries you find. Stroll through the exquisite private apartments and state rooms, and imagine how life would have played out here during the 17th century. Climb to the top of the dome and admire a 360 view around the estate from the dome which is 25 meters high.
Step outside into Vaux-le-Vicomtes manicured gardens and explore at your leisure. Cover the grounds with ease by golf cart or simply stroll along the pathways to admire the fountains and flowerbeds at your own pace. Perhaps visit the restaurant to enjoy more snacks or refreshments (own expense), or use the provided picnic rug to sit and eat outside.
After enjoying approximately three hours at Chteau de Vaux-le-Vicomte, hop back inside your luxury car and relax on the journey to your Paris hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Chateau De Vaux-le-Vicomte Tour With Champagne And Luxury Car Transport
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by luxury car
- Entrance fee
- Champagne and macarons
- Audio guide
- 45-minute self-drive golf cart rental
- Use of a picnic rug
Exclusions for Chateau De Vaux-le-Vicomte Tour With Champagne And Luxury Car Transport
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Luxury car can take up to 6 people
One golf cart can accommodate four adults or three adults and two children under the age of 10. If your party includes five people over the age of 10, you will be given two golf carts to use
Each driver must hold a valid driving license
A credit card deposit of 200 EUR per golf cart will be required upon arrival at the chteau
Please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic drink or wine (red, white or ros) instead of Champagne
Macarons are made with almonds and wheat; please specify any food allergies at the time of booking and the chef will offer a suitable alternative.
Vehicles used for the limousine transfer are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-6 people), or equivalents.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris