Punting is one of the best ways to see the famous riverside colleges in comfort and style. Great care is taken to provide outstanding punting tours of Cambridge through ‘the backs’ of the colleges in the heart of the city. The aim of the tour is to showcase the main sights in the city, affording unique views of King's College Chapel, The Bridge of Sighs, The Mathematical Bridge (made even more famous recent in the bio-pic "The Theory of Everything"), not forgetting the Wren Library at Trinity College. Come Punting, for an unmissable experience incorporating 800 years of history!
- Exclusive to Viator
- Excellent value for money
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThere are seven colleges to see including Magdalene, St.John's, Trinity, Trinity Hall, Clare, King's and Queens'. the major sights are The Bridge of Sighs, The Wren Library, Kings College Chapel, The Mathematical Bridge, New Court St Johns, Clare Bridge and Magdelene Bridge.
Listen to your skilled tour guide and chauffeur regale tales of of a bygone era. Learn about how the University has developed over it's 800 year history from it's inception in 1209. See the magnificence of the differing architectural styles which reflect the passage of time right up to the present day.
Punting is a very relaxing way to see the seven riparian Cambridge University colleges which are steeped in fascinating history and the majestic Kings College chapel which provides the most iconic visual imagery for one of the most esteemed educational institutions in the world.
Large or small groups can be accommodated comfortably on the hand built wooden boats.
Inclusions for Chauffeured Punting Tour In Cambridge
- Local guide
- Sightseeing river cruise
Exclusions for Chauffeured Punting Tour In Cambridge
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.