Cheap Half Day Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
OverviewCheap half day tour to the west bank in LuxorVisit the most famous sightseen in Luxor by private caer and private GuideVisitValley of the kings where you can see the most amazing art inside the tombs which is more then 3000 years oldthe Temple of Queen Hatshepsut she is the first lady ruled Egypt as a manColossi of Memnun theytwo massive statues representing King Amenhotep III
Know More about this tourCheap half day tour to the west bank in Luxor
our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to visit themost famous sightseen of the ancient Egyptians on the west bank of the Nile including (Valley of the kings where you will see the well preserved tombs belonging to the kings of the new kingdom including the great ruler Ramses II and the child King Tut Ankh Amon, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut it's called "the Holy of Holies. It is one the best architecture buildings.it consist of three levels connected with each other by ramps and has different scenes on its walls depicting the divine birth of the Queen and her Commercial expedition to Punt Land. The temple is mainly dedicated to worship the supreme god Amon-Ra, and the 2 Colossi of Memnun which are two massive statues representing King Amenhotep III Then we will drop you off at yourhotel in Luxor.
Book now onlineCheap half day tour to the west bank in Luxor
Inclusions for Cheap Half Day Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Cheap Half Day Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is formal
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT KARNAK TEMPLE
- Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor