- This tours will offer you a hassle free tour to taj mahal, Agra fort and Baby Taj mahal tour. Our professional guide will make your tour more memorable by explaining the facts about the history of Taj mahal and Agra Fort and baby taj mahal. We are different from other service provider in Agra because we are well known for rendering the best services because we know that your money is valuable.
- Your day trip to Agra starts with the 124-mile (204-km) drive from Delhi, admiring the views of India outside the window of your private vehicle. When you arrive, your first stop is the Taj Mahal, the worlds biggest symbol of love. Commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife, this mausoleum and World Heritage site is known for its white marble façade. While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide.
- shown to you how the Marble Art was done in Taj Mahal. Your Next stop is Agra Fort, located across the Yamuna River. Enter the walls of the huge fortress with your guide, and explore the maze of structures that form this city within a city, built by Emperor Akbar in the late 1500s. While you walk, learn from your guide about the forts history, as well as art and architecture in India at the time. Later on visit the Baby taj mahal which also a Intricate design, you will find some lovely architecture of mughals there, its a complete persian architecture made my Noor Jahan in loving memory of her Father Mirza ghiaz uddin beg. later on Your day trip then ends with return to Delhi in your private vehicle.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Details :
New delhi airport/ New delhi hotel/ Railway Station
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Agra a world heritage city know for taj mahal and great monuments..You will find that legacy of mughal is stil prevailing in the streets of Agra. Generation of Generations of mughals is still keeping their tradition and customs weather it can be of food or it can be of work or it can be of musicMany Visitor Visit Taj mahal but what they take with themself a story of love, but in this tour we provide a small indian traditional music concert where you can relax with a meditating indian music,If you love your spouse or someone close to you do visit Agra and Experience how love is casted in a mausoleum and indian music will make it more alive we guarantee you that you will be filled with great joy and love.
Know More about this tour
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Tipping to Driver and Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Taj Mahal remain closed on Monday
Tipping to guide and driver is mandatory
Visiting Shops is optional
Entrance fees of taj maha is 1000 rs per person
Entrance fees of Agra Fort is 550 rs per person