Cheese And Chocolate - LucerneWrite a Review
- A different taste of Lucerne
Know More about this tour
On this tour you get to know Lucerne from the sweet and cheesy side. We'll visit the chocolate adventure, where we'll take a ride through a chocolate world and learn all about the famous Swiss chocolate. You can even pour your own chocolate.
Before the cheese tasting, we'll do a brief stop at the lions monument. In a small store we get to try different kind of local cheese and of course you can also buy it to take it home. A short walk through the old town will bring us to the chapel bridge, where we'll end our tour. If you like to continue with tasting, there is a nice wine bar which I recommend.
Inclusions for Cheese And Chocolate
- Guide service (booking and organisation of tickets and cheese tasting, expenses of guide)
- Your tickets for bus and the chocolate world
- Cheese tasting with a soft drink
Exclusions for Cheese And Chocolate
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.