Cheese And Wine Of The Rhône Valley - Lyon
OverviewExplore the lyonnais terroir in 4 hours. On this back roads tour you will discover the fabulous wines of the northern Rhne valley and another local speciality, which is worth seeking out for those into food & wine matching : the Rigotte de Condrieu, a goat cheese with a subtle and fragrant taste ! Aboard our minivan you will see authentic and beautiful landscapes.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide by Place Bellecour in central Lyon at 2:00 pm and come aboard a minivan for a 4-hour local secret discovery tour.
We will drive through the legendary Cte-rtie land and the Pilat natural regional Park. Not far from Lyon, this world of authenticity and sharing will reveal itself.
After climbing the steep hills (with the car, of course!) of one of the oldest french vineyards, we will stop in a typical farm of the Park where you will get to meet a goat cheese producer. A quick look at the goats and well take some delicious cheese with us to pair with the wine of a winemaker nearby.
You will discover a lovely wine estate, hidden in the middle of the vineyards. The wine maker will be happy to present you his winery and he will invite you to taste some of his wines.
Your taste buds will remember the taste of the Cte-rtie, Condrieu, Saint-Joseph (best wines of our area) for a while !
At the end of the 4-hour tour, your guide will drive you back to Lyon for drop-off at Place Bellecour.
Inclusions for Cheese And Wine Of The Rhône Valley
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cheese And Wine Of The Rhône Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halles Paul Bocuse Gourmet Private Tour
- Lyon Segway Discovery tour
- Small Group Old Lyon Gourmet Guided Tour
- Lyon Musee Miniature et Cinema Admission Ticket
- Lyon Food Tour Old Town 4h
- Private Tour: Lyon City Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
- Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide
- Beaujolais Segway Tour with Wine Tasting