Chef-Designed Food Tour In Rome
OverviewVenture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighborhoods of Trastevere and Campo de Fiori. Along the way, youll learn insider tips about Italian cuisine and local food specialties. Stop at traditional shops to taste Roman pizza, mouthwatering cheese, and other delicacies. Finish your tour with wine and a plate of pasta prepared just for you.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at Piazza Trilussa, on the side steps, your guide will lead you down the small alleys that mark the charming borough of Trastevere.
Start by tasting some Roman pizza by-the-slice, then keep walking to reach the beautiful Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere. Pass the glorious golden faade of its church and continue strolling down the small, paved roads.
After a bit of some tasty cheese in a traditional bottega that has been open since 1900, cross over to the other side of the area to spot glimpses of Roman ruins embedded in Renaissance buildings, without being disturbed by the crowds.
As you approach Tiberina Island, youll cross the two bridges that separate the only island from the rest of the city, and pass over to the gorgeous Roman Ghetto. It is one of the oldest Jewish districts in the world and because it was isolated for centuries, they have developed their own culinary traditions which you will not only learn about, but taste!
Your tour will end with a plate of pasta made especially for you and a glass of delicious Italian wine in a private venue just around the corner.
Inclusions for Chef-Designed Food Tour In Rome
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Chef-Designed Food Tour In Rome
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience