This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Donostia Sab Sebastian
We are going to eat and drink like locals by taking a walk through the Old Town and stopping at five different pintxo bars for beer and small plates!
Duration: 1 hour
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Between 7:00 and 8:00pm depending on the date.
Departure Details :
TO BE CONFIRMED, , If you are staying in a centrally located hotel or guest house I might be able to pick you up. If not, let's shoot for just outside the Tourist Information Office on the main boul.. read more
Return Details :
Central San Sebastián on the main boulevard. We will make sure you find your way home.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The only CHEF-LED pintxo tour inSan Sebastin! Everything's included on this four-hour walking tour of San Sebastin's Old Town--the birthplace of Basque tapas AKA pintxos. We will visit 5 different bars for small plates and the perfect pour at each--it's a full meal and the best night out you've had in ages! From the modern to the traditional, frombraised veal cheeks to seared octopus, local cider to txakoli white wines. Maybe we'll nibble on a crispy pig ear and wash it down with a Crianza from La Rioja? FREE RECIPES emailed to you after the tour are included! Dive into the culinary corazon of the Basque Country on this one of a kind culinary tour!
Know More about this tour
- Dine on pintxos (Basque tapas) from our visit to 5 different pintxo bars.
- 5 drinks! We'll order the perfect pour from local wines, cider and beer (or soft drinks)
- ALL FOOD AND DRINK IS INCLUDED.
- Your walking tour includes a bit of local history and culture, but the focus is definitely on the food and great conversation.
- FREE RECIPES--we'll email you a handful of Basque classics so you can recreate the dishes at home.
- Small groups maximum of 10 (usually less than 5)
- Expert, Local, English-speaking guide who is professional chef.
- Recommendations for the rest of your journey in the Basque Country and beyond.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Donostia Sab Sebastian
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English, Spanish with limited French, Japanese and Basque
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years, please see my PRIVATE TOUR for groups with children
Children under age of 2 are free and welcome
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers