OverviewThis 2.5-hour tour showcases some of Charleston's best chefs and Charleston's award-winning farmer's market, which was nationally ranked by Travel and Leisure. Â You pick out the ingredients, and the participating chef will prepare you a multi-course meal while you take a 45-minute walking tour of historic downtown Charleston with your professional guide. This is a true farm-to-table experience!!! This is a shared experience, and the group size is capped off at 16 people.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Starting at the corner of Meeting and John Streets near the Charleston Visitor Center, at 9:30am you will meet your tour guide and that day’s participating chef, who will lead the group to the farmer’s market to pick out the freshest ingredients the market has to offer. After you and your chef pick out ingredients and you explore the market, your guide will take the group on a walking tour for approximately 45 minutes. Meanwhile, the chef will prepare a multi-course meal utilizing the ingredients just purchased at the market for a true farm-to-table experience. Enjoy your brunch at a local restaurant. Your experience will end at noon.
The chef's farm-to-table challenge is available when the Charleston Farmer’s Market is open, on Saturdays from mid-April through mid-December.
Inclusions for Chef's Farm-to-Table Challenge And Walking Tour In Charleston
- Food tasting
- 5-course brunch
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Chef's Farm-to-Table Challenge And Walking Tour In Charleston
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup & hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the Special Requirements section during checkout
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
No children under the age of 7
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.