Chef’s Pass Puerto Vallarta: Emiliano Zapata’s Tacos And Street Foods Adventure
OverviewBuilt for food enthusiasts with a more adventurous palate, this evening street food tour is a three hour culinary adventure that meanders through the historical Emiliano Zapata neighborhood (Old Town) to sample what locals consider the most outstanding pulpo (octopus), cabeza (head), lengua (tongue) and tripa (tripe) in town. But don't worry - Less adventurous eaters may opt for more traditional tacos like el pastor and carne asada. This tour also stops at a tamale cart, a churros stand and ends at a street side crepe for good measure. You will enjoy twoor threetacos at each stand. Its up to you. Yes, that is 8 - 12 tacos, a tamale, some churros and a crepe. (You dont have to eat it all).
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Visit fouradventurous taco stands, the tamale lady, a churros cart and crepe table.Enjoy a three-hour culinary adventure through the heart and soul of historic Old Town (Emiliano Zapata) and savor twoor threetacos at each stand. Its up to you.
During this tour, you will be able to sample what locals consider the most outstanding pulpo (octopus), cabeza (head), lengua (tongue) and tripa (tripe) in town. Although many feel these are the best tacos in all of Vallarta, we understand that everybody in your group may not be adventurous eaters; The stands also offer more mainstream tacos for their liking, such as carne asada, el pastor, fish and shrimp.
This is more than a street food tour. It is an adventure of the senses. Smile, laugh and learn about the deep history and tradition of the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood. Inhale the enticing aromas permeating throughout the streets and savor the bold flavors that only the more adventurous cuts of meat can deliver.
Inclusions for Chef’s Pass Puerto Vallarta: Emiliano Zapata’s Tacos And Street Foods Adventure
- Includes all food and water
- Local, professional, charismatic guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Chef’s Pass Puerto Vallarta: Emiliano Zapata’s Tacos And Street Foods Adventure
- Beer available to purchase. Your guide will direct you.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is casual. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing. No swim suits.
Not recommended for vegetarians or vegans
There is a minimum of four adults for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 14 people per tour
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Your ticket is your ID. Provide your name when checking in with your guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Chefs Pass - Puerto Vallarta: Eat Where the Locals Eat in Old Town
- South Shore Private Sightseeing Cruise in Puerto Vallarta
- Bike Tour in Puerto Vallarta: Nuevo Vallarta or Bucerias to San Juan Abajo
- Bike Tour in Puerto Vallarta: Las Palmas to La Virgen
- Fat Bike Graffiti and Art Tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Bike Tour from Nuevo Vallarta to El Colomo or El Coatante
- Nuevo Vallarta to Sayulita Bike Tour