Chefchaouen Guided Day Trip From Fez - Fes
OverviewChefchaouen is a small town in the north eastern part of Rif mountains, full of both of charm and authenticity and away from the biggest touristic center!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
The city is known as the blue city of the north since Its streets walls are an assortment of blue and white colour. Chefchaouen has always been a well-liked destination for tourists.The city was founded in 1741. In 1920 The Spanish ceased Chefchaouen to be part of Spanish Morocco. As far as this areas handcraft is concerned, people wear all sorts of woven clothing. Besides the great variety of woven blankets.
Pick up from your hotel or riad in Fez in the morning and then it takes around 4 hours to get to Chefchaouen.During the drive, you will stop to witness a beautiful panoramic view of dam , then you can enjoy nice view of Rif Mountains on the road.
In Chefchaouen you will visit the Kasbah in the center of the town, built by Moulay Ismail of Meknes. Chefchaouen was once a fortress to fight against Europeans , it located in center of the old city of Chefchaouen.
Chefchaouen is known as the blue city of the north since Its streets walls are an assortment of blue and white colour.Chefchaouen has always been a well-liked destination for tourists.The city was founded in 1741.In 1920 The Spanish sized Chefchaouen to be part of Spanish Morocco.As far as this areas handcraft is concerned. Continue on to Ras el maa, a source of water coming from the mountains before witnessing a panoramic view of Chefchaouen.
Conclude your tour back in Fez.
Your first stop by will be the Kasabah museum in the heart of the medina. The kasbah is a heavily restored walled castle that now embraces an appealing yard, a small Ethnographic Museum with some tempting views of old Chefchaouen, including the plaza and the kasbah.
The gallery guarantees true opportunities for local artists to display their work.
Inclusions for Chefchaouen Guided Day Trip From Fez
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional English Speaking Driver
Exclusions for Chefchaouen Guided Day Trip From Fez
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fez Medina 4-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer Fez Airport to Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer Fez Hotel to Airport
- Private Tour: Fez Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Meknes and Volubilis Day Trip from Fez
- 3 days tour to Morocco departure from Costa Del Sol
- 5 days tour to Morocco departure from Costa Del Sol
- 7 days tour to Morocco and Costa Del Sol - Special Package from Costa Del Sol