Chelsea Football Club Tour And Museum Entrance Ticket - London
OverviewSports fans in London will love touring Stamford Bridge, home of the Chelsea Football Club. Venture behind the scenes on this fully guided tour of one of the world’s best football (soccer) teams, including access to areas usually reserved for players and officials. Your admission ticket to the stadium includes entry to the Chelsea Museum to learn more about the history of these Premier League champions.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Stamford Bridge stadium, just a short bus or tube ride from central London. During a 60-minute informative tour of the Bridge, you'll see where the iconic Chelsea FC has played its home games since 1905.
Explore the renovated stadium with your guide, who shares unbridled excitement about the team. As you make your way into the changing room, step into the imaginary shoes of players, such as midfielder Eden Hazard and team captain John Terry, sporting their blues before a game. Sit behind the desk in the Press Room and soak up the atmosphere, then anticipate the roar of more than 40,000 cheering fans while walking down the tunnel toward the pitch.
Entry to the Chelsea Museum is also included. The interactive exhibits provide visitors the opportunity to learn how the team has evolved, on and off the pitch, to become one the most prestigious soccer clubs in the world. Don’t miss having your photo taken with the Champions League and Europa League trophies before making your own way back to central London.
Inclusions for Chelsea Football Club Tour And Museum Entrance Ticket
- Entry to Stamford Bridge
- Entry to the Chelsea Football Club Museum
Exclusions for Chelsea Football Club Tour And Museum Entrance Ticket
- Match ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: there are no stadium tours on domestic match days. The museum and stadium tours are closed the day before and on the day of home European Fixtures.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport