- Pick up from your hotel
- Chengdu Panda Base - Founded in 1987, is a non-profit research and breeding facility for giant pandas and other rare animals.The pandas are fed in the morning and are most active at that time of day, so that is when most people visit. The bears will relax and sleep during the afternoon.
- Lunch: Chinese Style Standard
- Wuhou Monastery -The Wuhou Temple features beautiful gardens and old bonsai trees.Located next to Jinli Street, these two activities are usually done together. After a stroll through the temple, you can enjoy a drink or snack on Jinli Street, or pick up some souvenirs.
- People's Park & Drink Tea with Local people -Relaxing with a pot of tea and playing mahjong is one of the most popular pastimes in Chengdu and no more so than in People's Park.
- Jinli Cultural Street -enjoy a stroll along this ancient alleyway, one of the best places to taste authentic Chengdu food
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Day
Departure Details :
Centrally located Chengdu hotels
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Located in the heart of Sichuan province, Chengdu is home to one of China's and the world's best-loved animals: the panda.In addition to seeing these cute and cuddly national treasures, this one day tour will help you understand the fascinating culture of this unique city, with a visit to the vibrant Wuhou Temple and popular Peoples Park, where you can drink tea with some of the local people.
Know More about this tour
Domestic transportation as detailed in the itinerary
Private English-speaking guide (selected/trained by our western staff)
Experienced Chinese-speaking driver and quality, air-conditioned vehicle
Free bottled water supplied in your vehicle
Meals as specified in quality local restaurants with unlimited standard drinks (Coke, Sprite, bottled water, Chinese tea)
Coffee and/or Tea
Accommodation if you want us to book hotels for you, please let your agent know
International flights to and from China
International travel insurance (you should purchase your own policy in your home country)
Tips for your guide and driver
Other personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We offer our itineraries as suggestions only; all of our tours can be tailored to your individual interests. If there is anything you do or dont want to see, simply let your agent know
Prices may vary according to your date of travel and any special requests you might have. Please ask for a free, bespoke quotation
Meals may change based on the time and location. You can also ask your guide to change your meals. We will try our best to help you enjoy a variety of Chinese food
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate