Chengdu Private Day Tour Of Giant Panda Experience
OverviewHave your private day tour with a local insider, see lovely Giant Pandas in Chengdu Panda Base, stroll around the Wide and Narrow Alleys, send postcards from the post with the giant panda as its theme, and take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture. Discover Chengdu in your way and make full use of your time to gain the best travelling experience.
Know More about this tourAt 8:00 am, the tour guide will pick you up from your Chengdu downtown hotel lobby, have an early departure to catch Giant Pandas most active feeding time in the morning.
You will firstly visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (Panda Base). Follow your guide to see very cute baby pandas, furry giant pandas eating and playing, watch a short video to learn about giant panda research and breeding. Then have a break for lunch at a nice local restaurant.
Continue your tour to Wide and Narrow Alleys and walk into the Panda Post, which is the only postal service in the world with the giant panda as its theme, where you can buy everything featuring the giant panda, have the postcards stamped with the panda logo in various forms and sent to your family, relatives and friends anywhere in the world.
Head to Chunxi Road to take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture created by preeminent artist Lawrence Argent, which will be a very interesting experience. Afterwards, the tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Chengdu Private Day Tour Of Giant Panda Experience
- Private day tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Chengdu Private Day Tour Of Giant Panda Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret