OverviewA private tour is probably the best choice for those whose passion is photography. Since there is only you and your guide on the tour we always make sure that there is nobody else in the site of your camera. You can spend as much time as you wish to have that perfect shoot and not to be rushed.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
During a private tour you can chose any or all of these options:
- "Red Forest"
- Panel buildings with Soviet emblems
- Palace of Culture
- "Jupiter" factory
- The ruins of the School #1
- Pripyat passenger boats River Port
- Cinema "Prometheus"
- Music School
- Athletic stadium
- Laboratory in the former kindergarten
- Abandoned checkpoint
- Contaminated ladle
- Tree of Friendship
- Bus Station
- Visit self-settlers
Inclusions for Chernobyl Private Tour From Kiev
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Geiger Counter
- Protection Cloths (if requested)
Exclusions for Chernobyl Private Tour From Kiev
- $10.00 compulsory medical insurance has to be purchased by every visitor to the zone on the day of the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is important - no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless T-Shirts.
Bring your passport - visitors without a passport won't be allowed on the tour
Any booking made within 6 days prior to departure is unlikely to be confirmed
Dress code: no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless t-shirts. Sturdy boots or footwear with tough soles are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.