Cherry Blossom Festival With Visit To Arakura Sengen Shrine In Kawaguchiko From Tokyo
OverviewIn this tour you will be taken to Kawaguchiko, which is located at the foot of Mt. Fuji and has been known as one of the best spots to enjoy Sakura by doingHanami(Flower watching). Moreover, Sakura festival will be held here to enliven the atmosphere and welcome the coming of Spring. Another spot is called Arakura Sengen Shrine, it is an iconic five-storied pagoda subject of countless photographs visiting throughout years. With Mt. Fuji as it's backdrop, this place has became a symbol of Japan.
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Kawaguchiko Sakura Festival Trip is a full day tour, bound for some must-visit spots in Yamanashi Prefecture. This tour will depart from Shinjuku at 8:10~30am. Traveling forabout 2 hours by 50 seater coach, will reach the first destination which called Arakura Sengen Shrine. It is well-known by its iconic five-storied pagoda. Apart fromits beauty, this place is also considered as a valuable asset and memorable place in Japan. With Mt. Fuji as the backdrop, it enhance theelegance inthis site. You can stay here for around 60 mins. During the season of Sakura, you could see the picture that the Pagoda seems like floating on the sea of Sakura. Besides,this spot hasbecame apopular photography spot and has accordingly been used as a symbolic image of Japan.
Continuing with the tour, the next spot will be Kawaguchiko. The long awaited event, Sakura Festival is being held here. The festival is around LakeKawaguchi, will give anultimate view of the festivities. There are many spots here which are popular for participatingthe festival, please enjoy yourself and have a great time inthe festival. Enjoy your lunch with nice view and surrounded byJapans World Heritage, Mt. Fuji and Sakura for 60 mins.
As for the final destination, the trip will go for Gotemba Premium Outlets. One of the largest outlets in Japan which offered almost 200 shops including both Japanese brands and luxurious international brands. Enjoy shopping here for around 120 mins. Also, shopping couponwill be givenfor an extra 10-15% discount. This will end the tour and you will be returned back to Shinjuku.
Inclusions for Cherry Blossom Festival With Visit To Arakura Sengen Shrine In Kawaguchiko From Tokyo
- Coach equipped with free WiFi
- 500 ml mineral water bottle as gift
- "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons as gift
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Cherry Blossom Festival With Visit To Arakura Sengen Shrine In Kawaguchiko From Tokyo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Blooming period of the flowers depends on weather conditions
The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour. Please be noted that it will not go to Shinjuku Gracery Hotel
In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mt Fuji cannot be seen. Please note that sight of Mt. Fuji is not guaranteed
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour
- Shiba Sakura and Mt. Fuji 1-Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
- Roppongi Hills Observatory "Tokyo City View" and Mori Art Museum Ticket