Cherry Blossom Tour With Visit To Odawara Castle, Lake Kawaguchi, And Pirate Ship Ride Including Lunch Buffet - Tokyo
OverviewEnjoy a full-day trip to see one of the most beautiful seasons in Japan, the cherry blossom in the spring. Visit the famous Odawara Castle to learn the local history. Experience the pirate ship in Lake Ashi in the Mt Fuji area and go to the Lake Kawaguchi to see the cherry blossom with Mt Fuji in the background. This tour also includes a lunch buffet at a local restaurant, Minoyakichibei, featuring a wide variety of buffet selections as well as a beautiful waterfront view.
- Buffet lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis is a full-day trip visiting Odawara Castle, bound for some interesting spots around Kanagawa Prefecture and nearby. This tour will depart from Shinjuku in the morning and take a bus for about 2 hours to the first destination - Odawara Castle. The castle was built at the beginning of 15th Century during the war period. In the past, the ruler of Odawara lived here and used this place as a war base. The castle was popular for its defensive position and the rulers gradually expanded their territory until it became the largest medieval city in Japan. After the era of Tokugawa ended and shifted to Okubo, the castle was reconstructed into the present form. Now the castle is being transformed into a park and many beautiful cherry trees could be enjoyed by everyone.
After spending about 60 minutes at the site, it will be time to ride on the popular pirate ship.The pirate ship was created based on three different battleships. "Vasa" which was built in Sweden in the 17th century, "Victory" which is a symbolic battleship of the United Kingdom built in the 18th century, and "Royal ", which was built based on the first-class battleship Royal Louis in France in the 18th century. After being replenished from lunch the trip will continue by visiting Lake Ashi in Hakone.
After the private Ship ride,time to enjoy a buffet lunchat popular local restaurant called "Shabu Yo", which is a famous restaurant for eating chicken or pork shabu-shabu! Apart from the meat, there is also a wide range of gourmet dishes includedall-you-can-eat udon noodles, vegetables, curry and desserts. A soft drink bar is also offered for all-you-can-drink! Eat as much as you can to recharge for your remaining journey!
After lunch, the next destination is Lake Kawaguchi. Especially during cherry blossom season, Lake Kawaguchi is a popular destination in Mt Fuji known for beautiful scenery and cherry blossom viewing. Around the north coast area of Lake Kawaguchi, Fuji Lake Kawaguchi Cherry Blossom Festival is held around the symbolic and typical scenery of Japan. Normally in April, you can see around 300 cherry trees blooming. After the tour is concluded, you will take the bus back to Shinjuku.
Inclusions for Cherry Blossom Tour With Visit To Odawara Castle, Lake Kawaguchi, And Pirate Ship Ride Including Lunch Buffet
- Coach equipped with free WiFi
- Character goods as gift
- Buffet lunch(chicken or pork shabu-shabu & dessert All-you-can-eat)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- iPad video translation service
Exclusions for Cherry Blossom Tour With Visit To Odawara Castle, Lake Kawaguchi, And Pirate Ship Ride Including Lunch Buffet
- Castle tower.(JPY500)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; infant meals not included
The lunch menu, pork shabu-shabu can be changed to chicken shabu-shabu
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Blooming period of the flowers depends on weather conditions
Sakura watching period at Odawara Castle is around late March to mid-April
Sakura watching period at Lake Kawaguchi is around mid-April to late April
Sakura blooming and watching period at Odawara Castle and Lake Kawaguchi are different.
In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason the tour will not be cancelled and no refund will be offered
In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance
This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Become a Modern Ninja with the Master in Tokyo
- Japan Sakura Tour 6days
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour