Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
OverviewWe drive 30 kms north of the Chiang Mai city to visit the Mae Sa Elephant Camp, the biggest and the most popular camp. Enjoy a variety of fabulous shows of Elephants who love to show off their skills, abilities and intelligence. Observe the elephants bathing in a stream before moving to the performance site. About 20 Elephants will parade to welcome you; they'll showcase their football and painting skills. You'll be amazed with the talent these creatures posses. Later, visit an Orchid Nursery which houses more than 50 varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms and superb collection of butterflies
- Witness a symbiotic relationship between humans and animals
- fabulous shows of Elephants
- Visit an Orchid Nursery which houses more than 50 varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms and superb collection of butterflies
- 20 Elephants will parade to welcome you
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotels by your guides and taken 30 minutes northwest to the city of Chiang Mai. This is where the elephants reside The location is beautiful, situated right off the banks of a river. The surroundings are lush green and the infrastructure is well thought out.
The animals are well cared for, so those of you who are passionate animal lovers do not need to worry about any case of animal cruelty. Youll see the healthy beings for yourself as proof The place also looks after the older ones who cannot fend for themselves in the jungle. It is a symbiotic relationship between humans and animals.
The first activity you will be witnessing is the elephant show This is highly entertaining and also highly recommended. You will see how the elephants are used for work i.e. on the lines of carrying logs of wood in teak forests. They play soccer with a huge soccer ball Just imagine that doesnt just happen on cartoon network. See it for yourself live and bigger than life literally
The humorous and entertaining elephant tricks also include them painting a realistic painting of landscapes. Unbelievable is it Not at Mae Sa Elephants at Work For those of who were absolutely smitten this artwork is for sale as well.
There will also be a dart competition. Are you ready to challenge those elephants It is an elephant vs a human. We promise this will be a once in a lifetime experience. If you win you shall receive the most unique present an elephants kiss
Now comes the adventure. How about an elephant ride Get set to get onboard and view the world with an elephanteye view The bareback ride in the middle of the mountains is completely worth it.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Roundtrip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
- Visit to Mae Sa elephants camp
- Visit to Orchid Nursery farm
- Services of an English speaking guide throughout the tour
Exclusions for Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Elephant trekking
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 35THB Per Person fuel Cost
Roundtrip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.