Chiang Mai: Kanthoke Dinner Show Experience
OverviewImmerse yourself in the Thai culture with an authentic Kanthoke dinner show in Chiang Mai. During this 3-hour experience you will try out a variety of traditional dishes while being entertained by local dancers and hill tribes dressed in vibrant outfits.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExperience one of the most famous northern foods in Chiang Mai, the Kanthoke dinner, with a 3-hour dinner and show.
During this meal, you will sit on the floor and share a succession of tasty dishes, accompanied with sticky rice. This food is typical fare for Thai people living in the northern parts of the country. As you eat these small bowl dishes, local dancers dressed in traditional clothing will entertain you with the Sword Dance, Candle Dance, Fingernail Dance, and The Rumwong, where you will be invited to participate.
After the dinner, there will be a special hill tribe show featuring the various hill tribes of Northern Thailand. This is an excellent opportunity to see a number of tribes in rotation and to note the differences in appearance and costume.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai: Kanthoke Dinner Show Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified
Exclusions for Chiang Mai: Kanthoke Dinner Show Experience
- Any service not mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For Private Tours: Please note that pick-up and drop-off at Four Seasons Resort and Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi is subject to surcharges.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private: Amazing Chiang Mai Local Tour Including Sticky Bao Tong Waterfalls and Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village and Doi Suthep from Chiang Mai
- Private Half-Day Chiang Mai Local Life Style Including Wiang Kum Kam
- Private Tour: Nature Trekking and Zip Lining from Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Half-Day Doi Suthep and Temples From Chiang Mai
- Best of Chiang Mai Day Tour: Oldest Tea Plantation and Doi Suthep Temple