Chiang Mai: Mae Ping River Cruise Flower Market And Temples Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourRelax and explore Chiang Mai on a 3-hour expedition that takes you on a river cruise, stops off at the flower market, and visits local temples.
Upon leaving your hotel, make your way to the Wat Chai Mongkol boat pier. Here, board a boat where youll enjoy the river view from both sides of the Ping River on a relaxing cruise upstream to Chiang Mai town.
Next up is a quick visit to a Thai farmer's house, where fresh fruits and soft drinks will be served in the tropical garden. Then visit the colorful local flower market in Chiang Mai.
Finally, make your way to Wat Chedi Luang, a temple ground that was originally made up of 3 separate temples: Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Ho Tham, and Wat Sukmin. Then visit Wat Phra Sing, home of the beautiful Lai Kham chapel with its exquisite woodcarving and murals.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai: Mae Ping River Cruise Flower Market And Temples Tour
- Private hotel pick up and drop off (not available for those staying in Four Seasons and Dhara Dhevi)
- River cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chiang Mai: Mae Ping River Cruise Flower Market And Temples Tour
- Services other than mentioned
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that hotel pick-up and drop-off from Four Seasons Hotel and Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi is only available under subject of surcharges.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Elephant's Heaven: Half-Day Elephant Experience at Baanchang Elephant Park in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour
- Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village and Lahu Hill Tribes with Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- From Chiang Mai: Home Industries Half Day Tour