Chiang Mai Night Safari
OverviewA spectacular night to enjoy for people of all ages to the Chiang Mai Night Safari. It is considered by many to be the most beautiful Night Safari in the world. It stands on over 300 acres and is just 6 miles (10km) from the center of Chiang Mai.You can bring your family and kids, riding on an open bus at night time along the forest, feeding giraffes, pigs, horses and experience amazing face to face encounter with different animals.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn Chiang Mai Night Safari you will get to see all the zoo animals from the safety of an open sided tram. The tram rides were very interesting since they were at night. In several of the areas the animals came right up to the trams so you could pet them.
As you drive around the zones the tram operator puts a spotlight on to the animals in the different enclosures and his assistant tells you about the different animals you will see. In some sections that you drive through the animals like deer and antelope are standing right beside the roadway.
The Chiang Mai Night Safari also offers other activities. Many are waiting for the visit of tourists from all over the world, such as Musical Fountain and Water Screen Laser Light Show. There are two shows start at 8pm and 9pm, and they are absolutely spectacular. You stand or sit around the foreshore of a really huge fountain (about the size of a football field) and watch the display broadcast through cascading water sprays and out over the waters with the accompanying music washing over the whole area.
Join this tour and have a wonderful night in Chiang Mai with your family!
Inclusions for Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- 1 Day Bike and River Kayak Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour