Chiang Mai Night Safari (Private Basis)
OverviewThe Chiang Mai Night Safari is the worlds second night safari that allows visitors to get a close look at various Asian and African animals. Despite the name, Chiang Mai offers both night as well as afternoon tours. Tram rides take you around the zoo, as you marvel at exotic animal species. If youre the kind that enjoys a good walk, then the Jaguar Trail Walking Zone is where you should be! Its a 1.2 kilometres long stretch situated around a beautiful Swan Lake and allows the visitor to experience the safari at his own pace. Enjoy amazing fountain show accompanied by synchronised music
Know More about this tourThe Chiang Mai Night Safari is the worlds second night safari, it opened in 2006 and is one of the most glorious features of Chiang Man tourism. A primarily nocturnal zoo, it houses over 200 species from continents across the globe and is open to visitors at night as well as in the afternoon.
After being picked up from the hotel and dropped off at the Chiang Man Night Safari, one is welcomed with the opportunity to feed giraffes. As you step in, an area of 320 acres unfolds to showcase some of the most impressive sights. There is a large lake with enclosures, occupied by African and Asian animals like Alpaca, Leopard Cat, Sloth Bear etc., all around.
The zoo is divided into three zones The Savanna Zone is for African Savanna animals like giraffes, zebras etc., the Predator Prowl Zone is for carnivores species like Lions, crocodiles etc., and the Jaguar Trail Zone, situated along the Swan Lake, houses smaller animals like jaguars, miniature horses, squirrel monkeys etc. and is a good zone to walk around and explore the zoo.
The Night Safari, a major attraction, allows visitors to visit the zones by a tram. It begins at 6.50 pm and is the most comfortable way of getting a peek at the big animals. The last show is at 10 pm and a tram leaves every half an hour. The entire safari takes almost an hour. This ride allows the visitor to feed animals in the Carnivores Zone and get a close look at those in the Predator Prowl Zone.
The Jaguar Trail Walking Zone is a pedestrian path for those intrigued in small animal behaviour and looking for a chance to get a more real experience. This zone is situated around the Swan Lake a gorgeous view in it self and covers a distance of 1.2 kilometers.
The Digital Zoo is a unique chance for visitors to learn about the and animals using digital technology. Loaded with tools such as 3D popup shows, interactive laser gun and wall exhibition, holograms and a piano step and music touch wall, visitors can even wear 3D animal headgears to make the experience more interesting.
The Tour ends with a beautiful water fountain at the Night Safari Park and a meal at the Fun Plaza restaurant. It hosts a multimedia fountain construction and a laser graphics water screen that create some stupendous water effects in sync with the music. You will then be dropped back at the hotel.
- Pick up from your centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai in the evening.
- Take as comfortable ride to visit the most stunning Chiang Mai Night Safari
- The night time area is split into two zones, the Savanna Safari Zone and the Predator Prowl Zone
- Travel through the different zones in the Night Safari in an open sided tram.
- Later enjoy the amazing musical fountain and water screen Laser Light Show
- Click some mind blowing pictures with professional photographer with some of the baby animals like lions, tigers, crocodiles and bears.
- After the fun filled tour of 34 hours you are transfer back to the hotel.
Roundtrip transfers on Private basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Chiang Mai Local Life Style Including Wiang Kum Kam
- Private Tour: Nature Trekking and Zip Lining from Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Half-Day Doi Suthep and Temples From Chiang Mai
- Best of Chiang Mai Day Tour: Oldest Tea Plantation and Doi Suthep Temple
- Suan Lahu Coffee and Tribal Experience from Chiang Mai
- Amazing Private Day Tour to Doi Suthep Temple and Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village