Get a taste of northern Thailand’s unique flavors on an evening journey blending culture and culinary discovery. Set off to discover the city's lesser-explored historic landmarks while experiencing the flurry of local culture and color around you, all while enjoying the unique buzz of nocturnal Chiang Mai.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your evening venture under a blanket of stars, heading out with your small group into Chiang Mai’s culinary heart after hotel pickup. You'll stop first at a collection of food stalls frequented by hungry locals after the sun sets. Your guide helps you sample some of the favorites here, such as Thai curry fish cake, sticky rice with pork, and crispy fried egg rolls.
After getting your fill, follow your guide into a sleepier residential area and pick up a refreshing fruit shake along the way. Wander further on until arriving at Wat Chedi Luang, a 15th-century stupa, or Buddhist shrine, that looks most mysterious in the moonlight. Sample Thai noodles here before heading on to another of Chiang Mai’s best-known food streets, this time for a taste of pork skewers, pork leg with rice, and coconut dessert.
Afterward, hop aboard a local truck and zip off to a hidden bar that’s well-known with local night owls. Wrap up your culinary journey with a refreshing drink (own expense) and a chat with your guide before hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai Street Eats Half-Day Small-Group Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Chiang Mai Street Eats Half-Day Small-Group Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.