Chiang Mai Sunset Ride
OverviewThrough small back roads and alleyways, this night ride through the ancient city of Chiang Mai takes you on a magical journey which includes a visit to a beautiful local park, illuminated golden temples, and a night market boasting mouth-watering local delicacies.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Perfect for families and fit for children and adults of all fitness levels, discover the charm of this ancient city by bicycle and witness its people's way of life on this exciting yet gentle 12.4mi (20km) sunset ride.
Threading Chiang Mai's small back roads and alleyways, this night ride through the historic city that never sleeps takes you on a magical journey which includes a visit to a beautiful local park, illuminated golden temples, and a night market boasting mouth-watering local delicacies.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai Sunset Ride
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Light refreshments
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Chiang Mai Sunset Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Jungle Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Private: Amazing Chiang Mai Local Tour Including Sticky Bao Tong Waterfalls and Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village and Doi Suthep from Chiang Mai
- Private Half-Day Chiang Mai Local Life Style Including Wiang Kum Kam
- Private Tour: Nature Trekking and Zip Lining from Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Half-Day Doi Suthep and Temples From Chiang Mai