Chiang Mai To Bangkok By Tourist VIP Bus With Drop-Off At Khao San Road
OverviewSave time in Thailand with a bus ride from Chiang Mai to Bangkok Mai by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats including a short stop to eat and drink something. Meet conveniently in the Old Town of Chiang Mai 30-minutes before scheduled departure and get dropped off at Khao San Road in Bangkok from where you can easily walk or grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free snacks included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Take the worry out of your transfer from Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand to Bangkok with a VIP bus ticket across central Thailand.
The easy, fast and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure. In Kamphaeng Phet, around halfway to Chiang Mai, you will make a short stop to eat and drink something, and to get refreshed.
Take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Sunny Hostel in Chiang Mai Old Town, which is conveniently located in the old town of Chiang Mai, at least 40-minutes before scheduled departure. Ride by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Bangkok including toilet on board the overnight bus. Arrive in the early morning at Khao San Road from where you can easily walk to your hotel or grab a taxi.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Chiang Mai To Bangkok By Tourist VIP Bus With Drop-Off At Khao San Road
- Food, snacks and drinking water
- Toilet on board the bus
- Transportation by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats
- 1-way joint ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Chiang Mai To Bangkok By Tourist VIP Bus With Drop-Off At Khao San Road
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
The tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- 1 Day Bike and River Kayak Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Elephant's Heaven: Half-Day Elephant Experience at Baanchang Elephant Park in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour