Chianti And Castles - Siena
OverviewExplore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from Siena, and enjoy a Tuscan landscape of gently rolling hills and vineyards, studded with cypress trees. Taste superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products.
- Chianti Region
Know More about this tour
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name. We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region.
The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time. The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
Inclusions for Chianti And Castles
- Pick up service
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Drop off service
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour Taste of Chianti from Siena
- Wifi everywhere in Siena
- Private Tour: Secret Siena Walking Tour
- Assisi and Cortona Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti Wine Tasting and San Gimignano Day Trip from Siena
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena
- Half-Day Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour
- Chianti and Castle Tour