The beautiful ruby colour and the characteristic fragrance with hints of violet are the distinguishing marks of the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. You will taste this refned product at one of the best wine cellars of the area, accompanying the wine with a selection of bruschettas (garlic bread), typical cheeses Tuscan salami and sliced cold meats. Our expert and brilliant tour leaders will guide you to the discovery of the marvelous unspoilt landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, unraveling before your eyes in a harmony of colours that only the hills of this region can give you. The sounds, fragrances and tastes of this land will steal your senses through a unique experience to be discovered, tasted and understood by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and little hamlets where the pace of life has remained unchanged over the course of time. With us you will enjoy the pleasure of exploring these fantastic settings and relishing their ancient traditions. Our tour then continues to San gimignano, a splendid example of medieval town which has been declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. San Gimignano, distinguished by its world famous, characteristic towered skyline, stands along the via Francigena on the hills of upper Val D’Elsa. The town, also famous for its wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the saffron and the precious Santa Fina pottery, will meet our eye leaving everyone astonished by its beauty. Our guide will accompany you to every corner of the town characterised by beautiful squares, buildings, churches and suggestive alleyways.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Piazza gramsci (in front of bar la lizza)
OverviewEnjoy an half-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions from Siena and travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of San gimignano and the wine territory of Chianti.
- San gimignano
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Make Your Own Wine: Combine Mixtures to Create your Perfect Wine fr S Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Tuscan Wine Tour in San Gimignano: Vineyard Visit, Tastings, and Lunch
- Vegetarian meal with wine, Evo oil tasting and vineyard visit
- Private organic vineyard tour with wine, evo oil tasting and Truffle Meal
- Unforgettable Vineyard Lunch in Tuscany
- Romantic Vineyard Dinner Experience in Tuscany
- Private walking tour of San Gimignano with the best gelato