The beautiful ruby colour and the characteristic fragrance with hints of violet are the distinguishing marks of the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. You will taste this refined product at one of the best wine cellars of the area, accompanying the wine with a selection of bruschettas (garlic bread), typical cheeses, Tuscan salami and sliced cold meats. Our expert and brilliant tour leaders will guide you to the discovery of the marvelous unspoiled landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, unraveling before your eyes in a harmony of colours that only the hills of this region can give you. The sounds, fragrances and tastes of this land will steal your senses through a unique experience to be discovered, tasted and understood by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and little hamlets where the pace of life has remained unchanged over the course of time. With us you will enjoy the pleasure of exploring these fantastic settings and relishing their ancient traditions. Our tour then continues to San Gimignano, a splendid example of medieval town which has been declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. San Gimignano, distinguished by its world famous, characteristic towered skyline, stands along the via Francigena on the hills of upper Val D’Elsa. The town, also famous for its wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the saffron and the precious Santa Fina pottery, will meet our eye leaving everyone astonished by its beauty. Our guide will accompany you to every corner of the town characterised by beautiful squares, buildings, churches and suggestive alleyways.
- Duration: Flexible
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Viale Vittorio Veneto 27 in front of bar Pedrocchino Departure time: 02:00 pm (check in closes 15min before departure)
OverviewEnjoy a half-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions from Siena and travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of San Gimignano and the wine territory of Chianti.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar.
Know More about this tour
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Siena Cathedral Duomo Complex Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Guided Hike in Tuscany with Transport from Siena
- Small-Group Brunello di Montalcino Wine-Tasting Trip from Siena
- Chianti and Castle Tour from Siena
- Siena Vespa Tour Including Lunch at a Chianti Winery
- San Gimignano, Chianti, and Montalcino Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti at Sunset With Dinner Experience from Siena
- Tuscan Hills Horseback Riding Tour from Siena