Chianti And Siena Half Day Tour With Dinner - Florence
OverviewDiscover the wonders of the Chianti region and its unique landscapes on this half-day tour. Taste the wines and typical products of Tuscany and enjoy a guided tour of Siena. End the day with an exclusive dinner at sunset.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourIn this tour you can visit a typical Tuscany winery taking part to a guided tour of the wine cellars; in order to discover the various stages of wine production, to taste different wines produced there, to pair with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. Then you will reach Siena, a fantastic and small city famous all over the world for its Palio Horse Race. There you will see its most important monuments, buildings and squares, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio horse race is held) and Piazza del Duomo. The tour ends with a typical dinner made with fresh and typical Tuscan products in a unique Tuscany farm in the Chianti Area with a typical wine tasting.
Inclusions for Chianti And Siena Half Day Tour With Dinner
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Guided tour of Siena
- Typical Dinner
Exclusions for Chianti And Siena Half Day Tour With Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Customer must be able to climb and descend stairs
The tour is not available on July 2nd and August 16th due to the Palio horse race.
Please note that during winter season the dinner can take place in Siena Piazza Del Campo or in a Chianti Farm depending on availability and organization issues.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour