Chianti And Siena Tour - Florence
OverviewDiscover the wonders of the Chanti Area and its unique landscape. Taste the wines and typical products of Tuscany, and enjoy a guided tour of Siena's the most important places at sunset. The tour ends with a delicius dinner in a typical Tuscany winery with wine tasting.
• Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellarsr
• Guided visit of Siena
• Light dinner in a typical Tuscany Farm with wine taasting
Know More about this tour
In this tour you can discover a typical tuscany winery where you will take part in a guided tour
of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various
wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. Then you will reach SIENA, famous for its Palio Horse Race at sunset. There you will see important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio horse race is held) and Piazza del Duomo. The tour ends with a typical dinner in an unique Tuscany Farm in the Chianti Area with wine tasting.*
*Please note that during winter season the dinner can take place in Siena Piazza Del Campo or in a Chianti Farm depending on availability and organizational issues.
Inclusions for Chianti And Siena Tour
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Light dinner
Exclusions for Chianti And Siena Tour
- Pick up and drop off from/to accommodation
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa