Chianti By Bike - Siena
OverviewDiscover the natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside by bike on a guided tour from Siena. See the Chianti region from a different perspective. Enjoy lunch and a wine tasting as part of this unique experience.
- Chianti areas
- San gimignano
Know More about this tour
There is no better way than by bicycle to discover the beauty and richness of this part of Italy, sharing in the passion for cycling, art, food and wine. The tour takes place in TUSCANY, more specifcally, in the magnifcent landescapes surrounding Siena. There are, in fact, the most beautiful areas and also the most suitable for a cycling trip through Tuscany. From the seat of your bike, you will discover how Tuscany life fows slowly yet incessantly, creating a natural equilibrium among art, culture, and nature. Tuscany is paradise for a cycling tourist, who will be greeted by gently rolling hills embellished with winding dirt roads, curving pathways, vineyards, and shaded country roads. All of these splendors are framed by a surprisingly varied landscape where you will be able to discover abbeys, rural churches and castles. The landscape is characterized by the deep red earth, and alternates between felds of sunfowers and vineyards, and is punctuated by ancient castles and medieval hamlets. Many panoramic views allow you to see all the way to SAN GIMIGNANO, overlooking forests of beautiful Italian oak and corbezzoli. The tour is crowned with a visit to the splendid medieval for tress of MONTERIGGIONI.
Inclusions for Chianti By Bike
- Pick up service
- Expert bicycle guide
- Bike rental
- Light lunch
- Wine tasting
- Drop off service
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full-Day Independent Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Siena
- Pienza and Montepulciano Half-day Private Tour from Siena
- Skip the Line: Siena Duomo and City Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: Siena and its Treasures
- Dinner in the Tuscan Countryside at Villa Patrizia