Chianti Classico Tour With Lunch From LuccaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a beautiful 7-hour guided wine experience of Tuscan farms. An emotional tour traveling around the Chianti Classico hills in the most beautiful wine region of the world. A fantastic wine tour with lunch on a Tuscan farm included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
Meet at the Lucca Central Train Station at 10:30am (or opt for hotel pickup, if youre staying within the city) and set off, via a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus, through the rolling Tuscan hills. Youll head to the famous Chianti Classico region, which stretches from Florence to Siena, and where some of Italys most beloved wines are produced.
The tour includes stops at two different regional wineries in the heart of the Chianti Classico; at each, youll meet the owners, be led on guided tours, and will discover local winemaking history and lore. Youll also have the chance to sample a number of delicious varietals at each winery.
Chianti wines are known for their tannic structure, high acidity, and ripe fruit flavors, and are remarkably food friendly. Its fitting that one stop will also include a traditional Tuscan lunch, featuring locally made charcuterie and cheese as well as seasonal dishes ranging from bruschetta to panzanella salad.
The tour will conclude at 5:30pm, where youll be returned to the Lucca Central Train Station (or dropped directly at your hotel).
Inclusions for Chianti Classico Tour With Lunch From Lucca
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (within Lucca)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Chianti Classico Tour With Lunch From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.