Chianti Half-Day Organic Wine Tour From Florence - Time To See The Pisa Tower
OverviewChianti Half-Day Organic Wine Tour from Florence - Time to see the Pisa Tower Tuscan Life Style Tour Length: 6 hours.Days of Week: Everyday.Departure Point: From your acomodation. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Driver can be arranged to pick you from the place you stay in any region within Tuscany.Departure Time: 09.30 am return 3:30 pm.Note: During this excursion transport will be made in a de-luxe limousine or minivan which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats. The price includes also a scenic stop at Piazzale Michelangelo (view on Florence). Popularity: ***** (best seller wine and food tour in Tuscany included Pisa Tower).
Know More about this tourChianti Half-Day Organic Wine Tour from Florence - Time to see the Pisa TowerThis is the Program
09.30 am Meet your driver directly at your address.
10.15 am Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching Pisa (the unique medieval city of leaning tower - a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Time to see the Tower and climb (if you have the reservation)
12.15 pm Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for an authentic Tuscany Lunch included second wine and olive oil tasting.typical wine tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinsanto). Wine tour inside the underground cellars.
3.00 pm We go back to Florence where the tour would be end by 3:30 pm but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic appreciate the exceptional view of Florence
3.30 pm Return to your addres
Inclusions for Chianti Half-Day Organic Wine Tour From Florence - Time To See The Pisa Tower
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Tour of two Chianti wineries with winery owner or qualified guide.
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Stop in Pisa see the famous leaning tower
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
- Booking for lunch and tasting at Wine Estate (meal included).
- SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting there are included in the total cost.
Exclusions for Chianti Half-Day Organic Wine Tour From Florence - Time To See The Pisa Tower
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Chianti Tuscan Wine Tour Program
These wineries never switched to conventional farming when pesticide-use surged some 50 years ago.
Other local wine producers have instead taken this path out of environmental concerns or personal beliefs, and have switched over to organic wine production as a way of being environmentally conscious. Thanks to this level of consciousness, Tuscany today is lucky to host dozens of organic and biodynamic growers and vintners growing grapes and making incredible natural wines in the Chianti hills.
Your private full-day wine tour begins in the morning when your English-speaking driver picks you up in a luxury vehicle at your accommodations in either Florence or Chianti. Youll be off through the stunning hills of Tuscany, between hilltop towns and hidden valleys to experience these wonderful organic Chianti wines. Your first stop will be a well-known Chianti winery set on a beautiful, expansive estate that has been producing wines in a green method for years! Youll tour the winery in with an English-speaking winery guide, see the cellars and then taste their delicious organic Chianti wines.
Lunch can be served here in a delicious authentic wine estate which sources local foods for their creative, delectable dishes. Learn about the winerys techniques and taste their lovely Chianti wines as you soak in the relaxing, countryside atmosphere.
Your day is finished when your private English-speaking driver returns you to either Florence or Chianti, but the memories of this amazing full-day tour will stay with you surely each time you open a bottle of wine back at home.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch