OverviewExperience the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an full day tag along scenic driving tour. Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery and marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDepart in the morning from Florence on board a comfortable minivan and head south where the Fiat 500 will be waiting for you. An expert tour leader will show you how to drive safely and you will be soon off to the countryside on a tag along tour. The group will drive through the best scenic roads and will stop at amazing view points and characteristic villages, little gems that have remained the same through the centuries.
You will stop at a Chianti winery for a light lunch and you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a wine tasting.
Keep on driving the Fiat 500 and keep on living the Italian dream for the day, before heading back to Florence in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Chianti Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Experience With Lunch
- Professional tour leader
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual gear box)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
Exclusions for Chianti Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Experience With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old
Drivers must be able to drive the car. Tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note that there is the possibility for you to share the 500 Fiat car with other people (when your reservation includes less than 4 participants). Please see available options
If you have more than 4 passengers in your group, please make a separate booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
PLEASE NOTE: During Winter season ONLY (from November 16th to March 14th) the tour is available in English and Spanish (available with a minimum of 2 passengers).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.