Chianti & SPA Experience With Dinner - Florence
OverviewThere is not a better way to Experience Tuscany as a local than a glass of red wine, typical dinner and a relaxing SPA resort!
Know More about this tourDepart from Florence early in the afternoon and immerse yourself in the stunning Chianti region known all over the world for unique landscapes and amazing wines! First youll youll reach the beautiful SPA resort in where you will relax in this exclusive Resort where youll find different Thermal Pools with waterfalls different temperatures all located in the middle of the Senese countryside.
Let your body benefit from the thermal waters and make your holiday in Tuscany a unique and unforgettable experience! After youll have a typical Tuscan dinner in a winery located in the heart of Chianti. Not only youll try the best wines produced in Chianti like Chianti Classico and Riserva but youll also taste all typical Tuscan dishes like Pecorino cheese, salami, ham, extra virgin olive oil, pasta with ragu sauce We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region.
After the dinner you will be escorted back in Florence where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Chianti & SPA Experience With Dinner
- Transport by private, air-conditioned bus
- Exper multilingual tour leader
- Entrance to Terme SPA resort
- Typical Tuscan dinner in a Chianti farm
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Chianti & SPA Experience With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
It is necessary to bring a swimsuit, bathrobe and slippers to enter the Thermal pools
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence