Chianti Wine Lowers Academy - Discover The Taste Of True Tuscan Quality Product - Florence
OverviewChianti Wine Lowers Academy - Discover the taste of true Tuscan quality product Refine your senses and discover the taste of true Tuscan quality - Tuscan Life Style Departure Point: From your accomodation. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Departure Time: 09.30 am return 5.00/5:30 pm.Note: During this excursion transport will be made in a de-luxe limo-minivan which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats. Popularity: ***** (best seller educational wine and food tour in Tuscany) Chianti wine, Olive Oil,Tuscany Salami, Honey, Truffle, Balsamic Vinegar
Know More about this tour
Refine your senses and discover the taste of true Tuscan quality
The Quality Lab is the most appetizing way to know all the secrets of Tuscan typical foods: learn about their origin, how they are produced and how different artisanal choices can determine their taste.This is the Program
09.30 am Meet your driver directly at your address. Drive on the famous Chiantigiana (SS222) in the Chianti Classico Wine Region
10.15 am Visit Greve in Chianti (the town of the market square time to enjoy this small cosy Chianti village. Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria and the famous Butcher)
11.00 am Visit the famous Chianti Wine Academy (enjoy the wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting and tuscany authentic product).
It will not be just a taste: as a professional taster, you will focus on the sensorial analysis of each product, evaluating its appearance, aroma, flavor and quality level.
You will taste and compare the different features of each product in a range of different proposals for style, type and price: you will learn how to recognize with your own eyes the difference between what has a great value and what is simply expensive.
What we will taste
2 kinds of Tuscan Salami
1 Wild game Salami
2 kinds of Tuscan Prosciutto
1 fresh Pecorino Cheese
2 kinds of aged Pecorino Cheese
2 kinds of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Why choose this lesson
It will teach you rules and tricks to identify true quality of the product that you eat.
You will discover Tuscanys true flavors: the best typical gastronomy and some special delicatessen that you would hardly have the opportunity to taste elsewhere.
You will be able to defend yourself from fake gourmet and it will make you fall in love with real excellence!
At the end of the lesson we will give you a mini-guide to the best restaurants and Trattorie in Chianti, as a gift.
Kind note: according the availability we visit the Academy in the morning or in the afternoon. Lunch can be at the Academy or at the Vineyard.
03.00 pm Visit the Vineyard in Chianti with second wine tasting and olive oil tasting. Wine Tour (see the cellars). Lunch can be here if will be not at the Academy
5.00 or 5.30 pm On the way back to Florence time to stop at the famous Michelangelo square. Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence). Return to your address.
The teacher will guide and support you through the interpretation of your taste sensations.
Inclusions for Chianti Wine Lowers Academy - Discover The Taste Of True Tuscan Quality Product
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Driver can be arranged to pick you from the place you stay in any region within Tuscany.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minivan with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Tour of Chianti Wine Academy and one organic/biodynamic Chianti winery with winery owner or qualified guide/wine maker/somelier.
- Guided tasting of organic and biodynamic Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Visit to small Tuscan village such as San Gimignano or Greve in Chianti and its wine and gourmet food shops.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
- Booking for lunch in one of the two Wine Estate (meal included).
- SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting there are included in the total cost.
Exclusions for Chianti Wine Lowers Academy - Discover The Taste Of True Tuscan Quality Product
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More