Visit to a couple of Chianti wineries, guided tour of San Gimignano, tuscan lunch and wine tasting class. Tour includes: Roundtrip transportation - Comfortable air conditioning minivan - English speaking informative Fun In Tuscany tour guide - Visit to vineyards and olive groves - Guided Chianti winery tour - Wine & olive oil tasting - Authentic tuscan wine pairing lunch - Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano - Visit to the Michelangelo square in Florence. Itinerary: 09.15 am meeting and check in - 09.30 am departure from our meeting point in Florence - 10:30 am arrival to the first winery in the Chianti area - 10:45 am guided visit to vineyards & cellar - 11:15 am wine tasting & olive oil tasting with typical tuscan snacks- 12:30 am trasfer to the castle of San Gimignano - 02:00 pm trasfer to the second winery - 02:30 pm typical tuscan lunch (antipasti toscani, ribiolita soup, lasagna, dessert) and wine tasting - 05:00 pm back to the meeting point in Florence (approximated schedule).
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30 am Monday to Sunday (meeting time 9:15 am)
Departure Details :
Meeting Point in Florence
OverviewFirst we tour vineyards and cellar of an organic farm in the heart of the Chianti region, receiving an up close look at the production and ageing process of the Chianti wines and learning about the secrets of the extra virgin olive oil making. This experience includes a wine tasting and the opportunity to buy for cheap the best tuscan wines. Our trip continues on to the medieval town of San Gimignano, where you have the chance to try the famous world champion Dondoli gelato. We then move on to a second winery where we enjoy an authentic tuscan lunch, combined to a wine tasting class. A fine selection of Tuscan wines are presented by a wine expert to be paired with antipasti toscani, ribollita soup and lasagna with truffle olive oil. On our way back we stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, in the top ten of the most romantic spots in Europe.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More