Chicago Craft Brewery Barrel Bus Tour
OverviewTheres never been a better time to be a beer drinker and Chicago, with its thriving brewery scene and many destination-worthy beer bars, is the perfect city for suds lovers. Visit four of its craft breweries on this all-inclusive, 4-hour tour, where youll get to tour brewery production facilities and enjoy copious samples of local brews. To keep things interesting, youll travel in a barrel-shaped bus. Morning and evening departure times are both available.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Chicago is a beer lovers town, and on this all-inclusive, 4-hour tour, youll travel around the city in a quirky, barrel-shaped bus, sampling its many suds. Depart at either 11am, 7pm, or 8pm, and look forward to visiting four of the citys breweries.
As you drive around town, your guide will provide historical context for the citys recent craft beer resurgence, detailing the rise of its brewing industry in the 1800s, the fact that Chicagos first mayor opened a brewery, and the impact that Prohibition had on the fledgling industry.
Youll stop at four different breweries as part of this tour, from big names like Lagunitas to several of the citys smaller, upstart craft breweries. As you go, learn more about the science behind the brewing process, enjoy an informative tour of brewery production facilities, and get ready to do some sampling. Taste a number of different brews at each stop; youll consume roughly 50 ounces of beer during the tour, which adds up to about four bottles worth of suds.
Attendees must be 21 years of age and older to join the tour; please bring along your government-issued photo ID. The tour concludes at your original point of departure.
Inclusions for Chicago Craft Brewery Barrel Bus Tour
- 45-55 ounces of craft beer
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by climate-controlled barrel bus
Exclusions for Chicago Craft Brewery Barrel Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chicago Romance Helicopter Tour
- Alleys of Chicago South Loop Photo Tour
- Pedway Explorers Walking Tour
- Chicago History Indoor Walking Tour
- The Pedway and Loop History and Architecture Tour
- The Magic Parlour Magic and Mind Reading Show in Chicago
- Great Lakes Explorer Music Malt & Magical Mackinac
- Chicago Premiere Helicopter Tour