This comprehensive half-day tour of Chicago is the perfect introduction to the Windy City! Discover the highlights of Chicago’s North Side and South Side and enjoy a scenic drive along the Outer Drive. Pass by Chicago's beautiful Washington Park and Grant Park, and make a 20-minute stop at the fascinating Lincoln Park Conservatory. Stop for photo opportunity at the Adler Planetarium, see the impressive Wrigley Building and more. You'll come away with a fantastic overview of the best Chicago has to offer!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGet an in-depth look at the beautiful Windy City on this 4-hour coach tour of Chicago! Take a scenic bus ride through the South Side and travel through the beautiful Grant Park. Visit the Adler Planetarium with its impressive sky dome and pass by the Art Institute of Chicago, which boasts a world-renowned collection of impressionist art. Pass the Orchestra Hall, home of the famous Chicago Symphony Orchestra, and drive by President Obama's old neighborhood!
On the North Side, travel by the striking Richard J Daley plaza with its magnificent Pablo Picasso sculpture created specifically for Chicago. Cross the Chicago River and see the famous Wrigley Building and Wrigley Field. Spot one of the tallest buildings in the world, the John Hancock Center, and continue through Lincoln Parkâs acres and acres of lush greenery and lagoons.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of sights seen on this exciting Chicago tour.
Inclusions for Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour
- Narrated coach tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
North Side sights:
- Loop and State Street
- Richard J Daley Plaza with its Picasso sculpture
- Wacker Drive
- Chicago River
- Wrigley Building
- Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue
- Water Tower Place
- John Hancock Center
- Lincoln Park
- Wrigley Field
- Botanical Gardens
- Chicago Historical Society
- Newberry Reference Library
South Side sights:
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field
- Adler Planetarium
- Joseph Petrillo outdoor band shell
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Orchestra Hall
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum of Natural History
- South Commons
- Jackson Park
- University of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Lake Point Towers
- Navy Pier
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.