Chicago Lakefront Neighborhoods Bicycle Tour
OverviewSee Chicago off the tourist beat on this guided bicycle tour. Your expert local guide will lead you to Chicagos best quiet neighborhood streets, city parks and scenic beaches on the North Side of Chicago. Catch a glimpse as to how Chicagoans live and enjoy their beautiful city on a mellow bike tour.
Know More about this tourYour 3-hour guided bike tour of Chicagos lakefront neighborhoods begins with a brief orientation of your bike. All ages and fitness levels will enjoy the leisurely nature and generally flat-terrain of this tour, but children should be capable and comfortable with riding on city streets. Once youre situated with your stylish ride, follow your guide off the beaten path, to some of Chicagos best neighborhoods.
Cruise the Windy City on two wheels, riding past stately houses in quiet residential neighborhoods, through scenic parks and along Lake Michigans popular beaches on the North Side of Chicago. Continue to other great Chicago highlights like the Gold Coast Mansions, North Avenue Beach, and the Lincoln Park Zoo. Ride past historic sights such as St. Michael's Church, the Playboy Mansion or the Old Town Historic District, lined with charming Victorian houses.
By the end of the tour, you will have seen a wide spectrum of how Chicagoans live and spend their free time, in addition to interesting factoids about one of Americas greatest cities.
Inclusions for Chicago Lakefront Neighborhoods Bicycle Tour
- 3-hour guided bicycle tour
- Bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Chicago Lakefront Neighborhoods Bicycle Tour
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided. Child bikes, seats and tagalongs are available.
Please note: children must be strong, capable riders and be able to bike for 9 miles
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pedway Explorers Walking Tour
- Chicago History Indoor Walking Tour
- The Pedway and Loop History and Architecture Tour
- The Magic Parlour Magic and Mind Reading Show in Chicago
- Great Lakes Explorer Music Malt & Magical Mackinac
- Chicago Premiere Helicopter Tour
- Chicago Fireworks Segway Tour
- Museums and Parks Bicycle Tour in Chicago