OverviewThe Loop is the heartbeat of downtown Chicago! This walking tour will take you through the Loop and educate you on the various buildings, businesses, history, and architecture of this bustling area of Chicago.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWithin the ring of the city's famous and celebrated L, elevated train line, you will find great works of architecture by Burnham and Sullivan, tons of Tiffany, great old movie palaces, temples of business, commerce and government, as well as spaces that are quiet and sacred. During this tour, you will get to see these sites and learn about the history from your knowledgeable, Chicago-bred tour guide. You will walk approximately 2.5 miles during the course of two hours so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
The tour commences at the Chicago Cultural Center. Located at Michigan Ave and Randolph St. Please enter from Randolph St and meet your guide at the Information Desk
Inclusions for Chicago Loop Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Chicago Loop Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.