Chicago North Side Tour
OverviewExperience the vitality and excitement of Chicago on this sightseeing tour! Explore Chicago's main business district, one of the financial epicenters of the world. Then, experience the hustle and bustle of the citys North Side with your guide as you tour the famous "Loop" and the great State Street -- where Chicago's fame began. Upgrade your city tour to enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Chicago River!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOn this tour of Chicagos North Side, take a narrated coach drive with your guide through the city. Travel by the striking Richard J Daley plaza with its masterpiece, the Pablo Picasso sculpture, created specifically for Chicago. Ride down Wacker Drive, the double-decked street that winds its way through the city. Then, travel over the Chicago River, made to flow backwards by one of the world's greatest engineering feats.
See the famous Wrigley Building, the Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue, featuring some of Chicago's most exclusive stores. Spot Chicago's elegant seven-level shopping complex, the renowned Water Tower Place, alongside one of the tallest buildings in the world, the John Hancock Center. Continue through Lincoln Park, boasting one thousand acres (404 hectares) of lagoons, lush greenery, flowers and even a zoo!
Take some time to explore the parks conservatory before passing by Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. Visit the Chicago Botanical Gardens and a historic Indian totem pole.
Inclusions for Chicago North Side Tour
- Narrated coach tour
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for Chicago North Side Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.