Explore Chicago by following the heated tunnels, walkways and passages that connect the cityâs famous landmarks and buildings. Your comedic guide takes you on an interesting, informative and humorous walk while highlighting Chicagoâs well-known and lesser-known landmarks from a different perspective.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Connecting many of Chicago’s famous landmarks is a network of heated tunnels, bridges, passages, and walkways. Your guide will take you on a 90-minute walk through these passages, highlighting a different side of Chicago.
Your guide doubles as a comedian and will give you a historical and interesting perspective on Chicago’s Pedway that dates back to WWII. You'll hear the story of how Mayor Richard J. Daley acquired the famed Pablo Picasso sculpture, and see the portion of the Pedway where the Dark Knight was filmed.
Inclusions for Chicago Pedway Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Tour of Chicago's Pedway
Exclusions for Chicago Pedway Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.