Chicago River Walking Tour
OverviewThis walking tour along the Chicago river is sure to educate and entertain. You'll learn why the river is referred to as Chicago's lifeblood and an engineering marvel. Rich with architecture, bridges, and disaster, the Chicago river is an important part of the city of Chicago.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWant to get a visceral feel for Chicago? This tour explores the Chicago river, which has been the lifeblood of the city right from the start. This tour starts at one of the number one attractions in Chicago, Navy Pier. From there, you'll stroll the river walk and learn why the river is an engineering marvel, all while taking in great architecture, amazing bridges, and tales of disaster. Your tour guide was born and raised in Chicago and is passionate about all the city has to offer. Youll be sure to learn something new and leave the tour with a whole new appreciation of the city.
The tour includes approximately two miles of walking so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Inclusions for Chicago River Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Chicago River Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.