OverviewThe Chicago River cuts through downtown Chicago, veering skyward on either bank are the great edifices of American architecture, and at their feet some damn good food spots!
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThe Chicago River cuts through downtown Chicago. Veering skyward, on either bank, are the great edifices of American architecture, and at their feet some great food spots! Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper and home to one of the worlds most recognizable skylines. The Chicago skyline features prominent buildings in a variety of styles by many important architects. Since most buildings within the downtown area were destroyed by the Great Chicago Fire in 1871 (the most famous exception being the Water Tower), Chicago buildings are noted for their originality rather than their antiquity. These buildings form the perfect photogenic backdrop to munch on some of the tastiest Chicago morsels as we regal the building of mighty Chicago on Chicago Riverwalk Food Tour
Inclusions for Chicago Riverwalk Food Tour
Exclusions for Chicago Riverwalk Food Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.