If you are a sports fanatic, this tour is for you! This tour shuttle you and your friends to the top sports parks in Chicago for the ultimate photo op! You will visit Chicago's historic Wrigley Field - built in 1914, the United Center - home of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks, plus a stop at Solider Field and US Cellular ballpark. You will end the tour at the Harry Caray's Water Tower with admission to the Chicago Sports Museum!
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourSee the homes of Chicago's iconic sports teams as you are escorted in a comfortable van to the city’s top sports parks, learning the history of each during your journey. Begin by visiting the home of the Chicago Cubs—Wrigley Field. Originally built in 1914 as Weeghman Park for the Chicago Federal League baseball team, the Chicago Whales, the stadium name was changed when chewing-gum titan William Wrigley Jr. purchased the team in 1921.
Next, stop at the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls basketball team and Blackhawks hockey team, to see the bronze Michael Jordan statue, officially known as The Spirit. A tourist favorite, the statue was created shortly after Jordan’s retirement to commemorate his 3-consecutive NBA championships as a Chicago Bull.
Your next destination is the oldest NFL stadium, Soldier Field. This lakefront field is home to the Chicago Bears. Named in 1925, the field serves as a memorial to American soldiers who have died in wars. Take a photo in front of US Cellular Field ballpark, home of the Chicago White Sox, before heading to Harry Caray's Water Tower. Here you are given admission to the Chicago Sports Museum to continue your exploration of the city’s rich sports history.
Inclusions for Chicago Sports Tour
- Admission to the Sports Museum
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Chicago Sports Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At least 3 people are required for this activity to take place
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.