- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rate even of a schedule change, .. read more
Departure Details :
Tiny Tavern, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Celebrate a night O|hare international airportut in Chicago with dinner, dancing and sightseeing aboard a three-hour luxury cruise O|hare international airportn Lake michigan. Glimpse top Chicago attractions like Navy Pier, Soldier Field and more while you dine O|hare international airportn a lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet! See spectacular views O|hare international airportf the Chicago skyline and a live DJ spinning your favorite songs.
Buffet dinner included
Excellent value for money
Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Vegetarian meal O|hare international airportption available
Know More about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Soldier field, Chicago, Illinois
Pass By: Navy pier, Chicago, Illinois
Pass By: Buckingham fountain, Chicago, Illinois
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change)
• Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American Cheddar Cheese Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
• Organic Spinach & Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
• Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
• Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad - Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
• Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry TomatoesThe Entrées
• Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet - Tomato, Shallot & Caper Sauce
• Honey & Sesame Chicken - Scallions | Fresno Chilies
• Whole-Roasted Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Braised Beef Short Ribs - Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
• Roasted Broccoli Florets - Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
• Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole - Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro
• Baked Ziti Pasta - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese -| Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
• Mashed Potatoes - Idaho Potatoes | Roasted GarlicThe Desserts
• Seasonal Cut Fruit
• Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
• Chocolate Cake
• Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
• Apple Cobbler
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Dinner - Buffet dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
This was the worst experience they wouldn’t allow me and my lady friend board the ship because I had my ticket on my phone and said I needed a paper ticket why have the option to download your ticket if you can’t use it.
We were looking for something special to do for our 1st Anniversary. The dinner cruise was perfect! The food was awesome, the staff was friendly and helpful. The cruise was beautiful and romantic. The DJ was the bomb! His music selection was perfect for any occasion. We had a ball. Will definitely do this again! Thanks
Great service, wonderful view, fun dancing, gorgeous weather on a moonlit night on Lake Michigan. Unforgettable experience for my wife and I.
Great food. Great views. Value was excellent. Crew was not as “in to it” as I would like. Compared to ones I have had in NY the crew was more “this is a gig” than “I am here to make your trip the best”. All in all ok but really feel manager of this trip should discuss with his workers how to make folks welcome. All part of the show.
Excellent. The food was delicious; the staff friendly and helpful and the boat was clean. We had a very enjoyable evening.
This cruise was not as expected. The cruise was cancelled shortly before we were to go, and we were switched to another boat. They were having a wedding and certain area were restricted. The food was bland and the tables were too close together. You couldn’t move without bumping into the person behind you. Over all a very disappointing experience. I don’t think that I will do this again.
Great first day tour. If you have ever been on on of theses cruises you understand that it is more about exploring a new waterway . The food is in abundance , and the bar... its like a fun party.
Beautiful scenery, good service, good food. An enjoyable evening.
The cruise was wonderful. We visit Chicago every year and had never taken this boat right. Fabulous. Good food, great view of the city lifhts.the staff was friendly and helpful.
Great night, our table was wobbly so we were moved which was very much appreciated, loved Chicago, this was the icing on the cake for our last night.